There are many layers of help needed – this list shows just a few ways you can help.
Stay In Touch
• Fill out the form below. We will let you know about upcoming events and opportunities to help!
• Make a donation – every level of giving is important!
• Find out if your employer or professional association has the ability to contribute or match employee donations.
• Consider if your company or professional association would donate or raise funds for a specific need within the building.
• Direct your friends and family to the donation link – every level of giving is important!
• Spread the excitement about The Andom Center by liking us on Facebook
• Tell your friends and family about this new resource in Denver (use the links at the bottom of this page)
• Invite us to speak at your company, professional or civic association about the pervasive impact of domestic violence in our community and how The Rose Andom Center will help
Organize or Host
• Host a brunch, happy hour or other event at your house with friends who may be willing to make a donation and hear more about The Andom Center
• Volunteer to help out with a fundraiser.
• Now that the facility is open, volunteers will be recruited and trained. Let us know if you are interested!